Dr. Hannah Cartmell
As a qualified Clinical Psychologist every aspect of my practice is driven by my personal and professional values. These core values are authenticity, transparency, honesty, growth, and communication. This has been informed by my experience of studying leadership theory, clinical experience working with clients and what I have learnt through my own personal life experiences.
I am committed to my own personal and professional development as this equips me to be the best practitioner I can be. I do this through engaging in my own supervision and personal therapy, reflective practice, CPD events and ongoing learning.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- Post Graduate Certificate in Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (Low Intensity CBT)
- BSc Psychology
- Diploma in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Diploma in Life Transformational Coaching
- Foundation Cert in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Advance Certificate in Neurolinguistic Programming
- Workplace coaching and mentoring – in progress